These are our general terms and conditions. They apply to any sale by Graeme Tomlinson Ltd (“The Fitness Chef or “us”) to any person (“the Customer” or “you”) of any product, products, online services. Graeme Tomlinson Ltd is a company registered in Scotland number SC640992. Please ensure that you read and understand these terms and conditions before you sign up to our service as you will be bound by them once a contract comes into existence between you and us.
- Nutrition: We recommend that you seek medical advice before starting any weight loss or nutritional programme. The information provided by The Fitness Chef is not medical advice or a substitute for medical treatment. You should not use The Fitness Chef if you are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements. You agree that Graeme Tomlinson or The Fitness Chef is not responsible for any medical conditions that arise when using this service.
- Service: By signing up you will have access to our service in the form of a mobile app available to download on the Apple App Store & Google Play store. You will also have access to our service in the form of a progressive web app at the web address: https://fitnesschef.uk
- i) Website transaction: By beginning the free trial you are not purchasing our services. You will be required to enter payment details in preparation for paid membership after the free trial ends. We are under no obligation to contact you to remind you that you will be charged monthly or yearly after the free trial ends until you choose to cancel membership. We may refuse to accept sign up for any reason (including if the service is not available, we cannot authorise payment, there has been a pricing or product description error, or if you are not eligible to sign up. Your offer is accepted by us and our contract is on going until you cancel it. Payments will be taken on the day of the month you signed up on a monthly or yearly basis until membership is cancelled by you. Once we have confirmed your sign up we will send email confirmation. We will be under a duty to supply you with the service you have ordered on an ongoing basis until cancelled by you. We are under no obligation to contact you to remind you that you will be automatically charged monthly or yearly after the free trial ends until you choose to cancel membership via your account.
- ii) iOS/Google Play transaction: By beginning a free trial you are not purchasing our services. You will be required to have a payment method linked to an App Store on your device. We are under no obligation to contact you to remind you that you will be automatically charged monthly or yearly after the free trial ends until you choose to cancel membership via your iOS/Google device.
- Cancellation: i) If you signed up via https://fitnesschef.uk you can cancel your membership subscription at any time. Note that if you have access to the service offered for any time of a given month but choose to cancel membership, you will be charged in full for that month or year. If you wish to cancel your membership immediately after subscribing to our services, you will be charged in full for 1 month or 1 year.
- ii) iOS/Google play: If you sign up via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store you need to cancel your subscription via your device settings. The Fitness Chef has no obligation to contact you about cancelling subscriptions via iOS or Google Play.
- Personal data: You agree that the personal data collected by us from you may be utilised by us to: (i) manage the quality of service to you, (ii) pass information about you to our associates for review, (iii) notify you about enhancements to our services such as: functionality changes to the website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting, (iv) market our goods and services and those of any third parties and (v) contact you by email mail, telephone, text message, or any other reasonable method.
- Promotional offers: If you sign up to a transaction related to a temporary promotional offer and do not cancel your subscription, depending on the nature of the offer, you may be automatically billed the standard subscription charge during the next billing period.
- If you wish not to be contacted in regards to the marketing of our goods and services and those of any third parties, you can contact us by using the contact information set out above.
- Complaints/refunds: Once you sign up to our online service you are free to cancel at any time. You can get in touch by emailing email@example.com your complaint will be reviewed and a refund will be given if appropriate. You agree that there will be no grounds for refunds in any case unless the service cannot be used for a significant time whilst subscription is active. This includes i) the website/mobile app being inaccessible, ii) the website/app being unusable for a period longer than 3 days or iii) if previously cancelled subscription payments are taken in error.
- Access: You agree that from time to time we will carry out maintenance/improvements to the website causing minor disruption. We will contact you via email if there is any significant disruption forecast for a period longer than 24 hours.